Ross School

Friday, March 25, 2011

Amanda Gong

This is my first and last M-term, and it is the best one.

I’ve been dreaming about visiting Japan for years. When I went there, everything was as perfect as I expected. The culture, the food, the people…

Besides the beauty of Japan, our unique group is another factor that made my enjoyed my trip. We had two best trip leaders, Mami and Earle. We had the most interesting group of students from Ross School, and it became a great chance for me to make friends with them. I enjoyed every second of my stay in Japan.

Now I’m planning to stay in Japan in the future, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in five years in Japan.

And praying for Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated by a real person, so please be patient for your comments to post.

Ross School