Ross School

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lyndsey Fridie: Last Post

Last blog post:


So sadly our Japan trip is over! I had so much fun and saw so many different things.
I saw beautiful temples, shrines, castles and many other things. I got to meet amazing people on the train, in Nara and of course Mami's mom!
I loved being absorbed in the Japanese culture.
I tried shrimp tempura and sushi for the first time as well.
I am also glad I got to be with my seniors but it's also sad that this was my last m-term and graduation will be here soon.
This deffinitley toped my Nicaragua trip last year!

I hope I will find my way to Japan again someday soon!
Maybe possibly a five year reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated by a real person, so please be patient for your comments to post.

Ross School